Retail Banking_Customer Service_Teller
Home / Jobs
(this posting is now closed/inactive)
Baltimore, MD 99999 United States
Only current U.S. residents will be considered
Retail Banking/Customer Service/Teller
Bay Bank, FSB has an opening for an experienced Relationship Banker/Teller to join our floating pool. Bay Bank, FSB is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, and serves the community with a network of 11 branches strategically located throughout the region. Founded in 2010, the bank has quickly developed a strong reputation for its focus on being the bank built by entrepreneurs, for entrepreneurs.
The Relationship Banker/Teller is responsible for establishing enduring customer relationships, and recommending the best solutions for each customer from an array of Bay Bank products and services. The Relationship Banker/Teller will strive to increase the deposits and loan portfolio within the Branch, while supporting the day-to-day operations. The ideal Relationship Banker/Teller will have a minimum of five (5) years of experience in a bank branch office, performing all teller and platform functions.
• The Relationship Banker/Teller will work closely with the Branch Manager to achieve assigned goals that result in a direct increase to the bottom line of the assigned branch, while supporting Branch operations and resolving customer concerns through outstanding service and product knowledge.
• The Relationship Banker/Teller will makes outside sales calls to new and existing customers to achieve increased sales and loan volume; will coach and guide branch staff to identify the financial needs of new and existing customers and offer solutions.
• The Relationship Banker/Teller will assist the Branch Manager with prescribed security controls to protect the facility against criminal and fraudulent operations and unnecessary risk or exposure and will perform all branch tasks as needed.
• The Relationship Banker/Teller will efficiently provide a variety of financial services to customers while keeping accurate records of all transactions and will work within established policies, procedures and guidelines.
• Other duties of the Relationship Banker/Teller will include providing assistance at other branch locations as needed; delivering exceptional customer service with a positive manner; contributing to a positive team environment in the branch through team work, team spirit, and coaching; and performing all other duties as assigned.
• Proven leadership skills are a must for all candidates.
• Applicant must have good organizational skills, be very analytical and detail oriented with the ability to manage multiple priorities.
• Applicant must be proficient with spreadsheet software, Excel preferred and Microsoft Word, have excellent math skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills and good listening skills.
The Bank is an equal opportunity employer and makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, ancestry, age, marital status, status as a Vietnam-era veteran, physical or mental disability or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.
job seeker links
Bankjobs.com™ is a subsidiary of Careers, Inc. ©1996-2017